For filmmakers and content creators who need a compact ,affordable, full-colour point-source LED light with a simple user experience and Bowens Mount modifiability, the amaran 150c is the perfect answer.
With point-source colour as its strength, the amaran 150c gives creatives control that no other amaran fixture can – and with the amaran ecosystem, the 150c and its 300c high-output counterpart outpace any comparable tool on the market.
Users who require adaptability from their lights will benefit from the amaran 150c’s integrated Bowens mount, which can be paired with nearly every Aputure and amaran (and 3rd party) Bowens mount modifier. By changing modifiers, the 150c can fill the roles of multiple fixtures on set, from hard to soft.
For maximum convenience, the amaran 150c can be wirelessly controlled with other Aputure and amaran via the Sidus Link mobile app, creating a finely-tunable lighting ecosystem to be used on set or even from in-front of the camera.
Creators who work in home studios and filmmakers who work on set will appreciate the lightweight yet sturdy build of the 150c asit does not require heavy stands to support it. With 150W of output, this light easily illuminates a desk setup or home studio.
With a silent active cooling system, the amaran 150c can be used in environments that demand quiet atmospheres, including small studios, important interviews, and indie film sets.
The colour control, modifiability, and build quality of the amaran 150c make it an incredibly valuable addition to any filmmaker or contentcreator’s lighting kit.
The amaran 150c is amaran’s first-ever full-colour 150W Bowens Mount point-source LED light, combining RGBWW full-colour control, optical and soft light Bowens Mount versatility, integrated controls, and most importantly, high-quality light output.
Using the same foundational RGBWW technology as professional fixtures like the Aputure LS 600c Pro, the amaran 150c produces stunning colour quality throughout its expanded bi-colour CCT range of 2,500K to 7,500K with green-magenta adjustment and 360° HSI colour control with >90% coverage of the Rec.2020 Colour Space. And with high CRI/TLCI [95+], SSI (D56) , and SSI (Tungsten)  scores, the amaran 150c can reliably output colour-accurate light to achieve faithful skin tones.
The amaran 150c also punches well above its weight class, outputting 15,610 lux (5600K) using the included Hyper Reflector combined with 0-100% dimming control.
Featuring the universal Bowens Mount and colour-blending optics, the 150c’s high-intensity output can also be magnified or diffused, using a large variety of Bowens Mount modifiers, including optical modifiers like the Fresnel 2X & the brand-new amaran Spotlight SE, and soft light modifiers like the all-new amaran Light Dome Mini SE for producing even light.
The 150c features a minimalist control interface that blends into the body for a simple yet elegant lamp head design, removing the need for a control box. The dual rear-facing side handles and redesigned Bowens Mount release latch even allow for ergonomic adjusting of the fixture wherever it is rigged. Equipped with a redesigned high-efficiency heat sink and silent active cooling system, users can focus on choosing the perfect-coloured light instead of fan noise.
Using Sidus Mesh technology, the amaran 150c can be controlled wirelessly. The Sidus Link App can help match colours perfectly with Colour Picker and activate 9 System FX including Party Lights, Cop Car, Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Explosion, Fire, Pulsing, and Strobe.
With its 48V DC power input the 150c can freely switch between the AC adapter for studio shoots or the flexibility of battery power using with the Aputure 2-Bay Battery Power Station (sold separately).
Packaged in an EPP (expanded polypropylene) eco-friendly carryingcase, the amaran 150c comes ready to travel to your next set with its lightweight storage solution.
- RGBWW Full-Colour 150W Output Bowens Mount Point-Source LED
- Colour-Blending Optical Design: Compatible with Optical & Soft Light Bowens Mount Modifiers Including Fresnel 2X, Spotlight SE, & amaran Light Dome Mini SE,
- Redesigned Silent Active Cooling System
- Up to 15,610 lux @ 1m with Hyper Reflector @ 5,600K
- Stepless Dimming from 0-100%
- 2,500K to 7,500K CCT with G/M Adjustment
- CRI: 95+, TLCI: 95+, TM-30 Rf: 92, TM-30 Rg: 101, SSI (Tungsten): 83, SSI (D56): 71
- 360° HSI Full Colour Control
- >90% of Colours Within Rec.2020 Colour Space
- Sidus Link App Control with Sidus Mesh Technology
- Built-in Umbrella Holder
- Redesigned Ergonomic Bowens Mount Release Latch
- Metal Bowens Mount & Baby Pin Receiver
- New, Sleeker Lamp Head Design
- Dual Rear-Facing Side Handles for Easy Handling
- Easy to Operate Minimalist User Interface
- Click Control Knob to Toggle Between CCT & HSI Modes
- 9 System FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, & Fire
- 48V DC Power Input: AC & Battery Power Options
- 3m Long DC Power Cable