Please Note: The AV PRO CF cards will not work with the ARRI AMIRA and ARRI ALEXA Mini. Check out the ARRI qualified CFast cards here.
For the Canon EOS C200 and EOS C300 Mark II we recommend using the 256 GB CFast card capacity only.
Your art thrives on spontaneity. In the creative moment, you must work with complete freedom and confidence, trusting in your artisitic vision and in your tools. At Angelbird, they speak your language and design products that support your creative process without getting in the way. In fact, you can forget all about them. When the time comes to capture your creativity, trust that they’ll be there for you.
Exceptional production quality demands peak performance recording. Our CFast 2.0 cards are the choice of camera manufactures because they lead the industry for highest sustained speed performance throughout the capacity of the card. With a sustained write speed of 450 MB/s, confidently explore uninterrupted shooting in all cinematic modes, including 4K DCI RAW, Ultra HD, and Full HD video, as well rapid burst photography.
- Engineered for uninterrupted, throttle-free data recording of minimum 450 MB/s.
- Stable Stream technology guarantees stable, consistent read/write performance with high IOPS and low latency throughout the entire capacity of the card.
- Use our SSD Manager and reset your drive to factory-fresh state via the REFRESH (Secure Erase) feature. Clean and refresh your recording media before each use for optimal performance.
- Rock-solid build quality with x-ray, magnetic, ESD, overload and temperature protection.
- Free engraving option to personalize your card or label your project.
- Activate your product benefits within 30 days of purchase and receive 3-year limited warranty including individualized customer service, technical support and free data recovery service on hard- and software level provided by the Angelbird tech team in Austria.