New Motorised Pan & Tilt Head with optional add-ons FocusPLUS PRO and Vision Module. Wireless & seamless compatibility within the entire edelkrone ecosystem.
Automatic Target Tracking & Live Target Switching
HeadPLUS v2 has the ability to learn three different stationary targets. When transitioning between targets, HeadPLUS v2 keeps each target in frame and in focus even when operating on SliderPLUS, SliderONE, JibONE, and DollyONE and DollyPLUS.You can make a live, smooth transition among any of the three preset targets by selecting your desired target through the App.
With Sequencer feature, you can chain multiple poses one after another to create complex camera motion. Transition speed between each pose is independently adjustable. You can also make the system loop back and forth in any given order.
Can be Hand-controlled
Instead of relying on a remote control, manually adjust the pan & tilt angle of HeadPLUS v2 and program your camera motion with just your hands! This gives an unprecedented speed to your workflow and makes the entire process much more intuitive.
Connects wirelessly to edelkrone Sliders, Jibs & Dollies
When HeadPLUS v2 is combined with a slider, jib or dolly, you can easily program 3-, or 4-axis camera motions. You can record never-before-seen, amazing motion time-lapses and visual effects shots with any combination you choose. The devices pair instantly in the background while using the same App or Controller to control all devices together.
Super easy time-lapse programming
Setting up a motion time-lapse is the easiest with edelkrone App. In your time-lapse videos, you can have a simple transition between two keyposes or you can convert a recorded complex camera motion into a time-lapse with a single button. You can use edelkrone’s unique Dynamic Interval and Dynamic Step Size Technologies to introduce never-before-seen effects to your time-lapses which bend the speed of time and speed of camera motion independently of each other.
*Please note: Power Module required for Gold Mount or V-Mount Battery.
- Smart stationary object tracking
- Advanced focus control with FocusPLUS PRO
- Face Tracking with Vision Module (Coming Soon)
- App / Controller / Hand-Control
- Wireless edelkrone ecosystem integration
- Fast & Simple Programming
- Time-Lapse 2.0
- Precise Repeatable Motion
- Zero Noise & Backlash-Free
- 14.3 x 3.93 x 2.79 in (364 x 100 x 71 mm) actual size
- 4.73 lb (2.15 kg) actual weight
- Motorised Pan & Tilt Head for Cameras 10 lb (4.5 kg) or less
- Can be controlled via edelkrone App & edelkrone Controller
- Can be easily programmed for motion time-lapses
- Can pair and work with SliderONE v2, Slide Module v2, Slide Module v3, SliderPLUS, SliderPLUS PRO, DollyONE, DollyPLUS, FocusPLUS PRO, Laser Module and previous generation SliderPLUS, SliderPLUS PRO.
- Can automatically track stationary objects.
- Can track focus on stationary objects (Add FocusPLUS PRO)
- Can not pair with Focus Module* (*Previous generation Focus Module)
- Can learn target positions automatically (Add Laser Module)
- Can be powered via Gold Mount / V-Mount / LP-E6 or NP-F batteries
- Can also be powered via AC-DC adapter
- Ultra quiet operation
- Ultra precise backlash-free operation
- Allows manual panning and tilting without affecting the motors.
- Unfolds to fit in a back-pack.
- Pan & Tilt locks to safely relocate.
- Power On/Off switch and instant feedback screen
- 100% CNC machined aluminium body
- Battery Brackets not included (sold separately)