The Solidcom C1 Pro, Hollyland’s first-of-its-kind full-duplex wireless intercom headset system featuring dual-mic Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) technology, is incredibly lightweightand easy to use. It is a true game changer with built-in ENC, ideal for production teams working in loud environments where exceptional communication clarity is essential. This newgenerationheadset system features advanced DECT 6.0 technology, a wideband audio range of 150Hz to 7kHz, and a reliable LOS communication range of up to 1,100ft (350m).
Unparalleled Dual-Mic ENC
The Solidcom C1 Pro boasts unparalleled dual-mic ENC technology that delivers clear sound captured from challenging loud environments. Its directional main mic focuses precisely on thespeaker’s voice range, and simultaneously, the omnidirectional secondary mic collects environmental noise from different directions as noise samples. The sound signal is processedwith the advanced ENC algorithm, effectively canceling the environmental noise and delivering crystal-clear sound quality.Note: The ENC technology functions by removing the environmental noise at the speaker side, so that the listener can hear the speaker’s voice clearly.
150Hz–7kHz Wideband Audio with AEC
The Solidcom C1 Pro intercom system is capable of delivering authentic and clear sound even in the most demanding production environments. Its premium Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)function effectively removes unwanted echo within the 150Hz to 7kHz frequency response range, bringing in more efficient teamwork.
Robust Wind Noise Removal
Troubled by wind noise in outdoor production environments? The Solidcom C1 Pro offers a versatile solution that prevents airflow from directly hitting the mic. With the Y5 felt paperdesigned for the main mic as the wind filter as well as the microphone cushion, you can enjoy complete peace of mind in production environments where wind noise is a major challenge.
Exceptional Simplicity for Efficiency
The Solidcom C1 Pro is ready when you are. The out-of-the-box and ready-to-go features redefine the wireless intercom system category, and its simple form factor design achieves abreadth of intuitive operations. Just switch the headset ON, place it on your head, and then begin talking with your team in a matter of seconds, so that you can focus more on efficienthands-free team collaboration.
- Red: Master headset
- Blue: Remote headset
TALK/MUTE Button with the PTT Function
- Push-to-talk (PTT)
- 1. To switch between the TALK and MUTE modes, simply press the TALK/MUTE button. You can also switch between the two modes by rotating the mic boom up or down.
- 2. To use the PTT function, press and hold the TALK/MUTE button to talk and then release the button to mute yourself.
- +: Volume up
- -: Volume down
A & B Button
- In a non-hub system, the A button is used for pairing, while the B button does not function.
- Note: In a hub-based system, simply press the A or B button to switch to group A or B.
Mic Boom Indicator Light
- Indicator light flashes: Not connected
- Indicator light flashes quickly: Pairing
- Red indicator light flashes twice: Low battery
- Steady green light: ENC OFF
- Steady blue light: ENC ON
- Steady red light: MUTE
Keep Connected Within a 1,100ft (350m) LOS Range
The transceiver built into the Solidcom C1 Pro master headset offers a reliable wireless two-way communication range of up to 1,100ft (350m). Your team can keep connectedand move freely across an expansive space at major events, such as church productions, TV & film productions, live performances & events, and more.
Uncompromising Security & Stability with DECT 6.0
Designed with the DECT 6.0 technology, the Solidcom C1 Pro offers full support for secure communication by preventing people outside the system from hearing yourconversation with its encryption technology. Operating in the 1.9GHz band with a dual-antenna design scheme for each headset, theSolidcom C1 Pro enables unparalleled interference-free communication stability and clarity with a doubled user capacity on the communication channel.
Intercom All Day Long with Rechargeable & Replaceable Batteries
- a. Ultra-low power consumption: 20% reduced
- b. Master headset: 6-hour operation time (connection with 3 remote headsets)/5-hour operation time (connection with 5 remote headsets)
- c. Remote headset: 10-hour operation time
- d. Time to charge: 2.5 hours
- Note: Each headset comes with a spare lithium battery for convenient field replacement, keeping the system running with minimal downtime.
Increased Portability & Durability for a Better Experience
The Solidcom C1 Pro headset is crafted using PC-ABS materials, making it incredibly lightweight—a mere 170g (6oz) with the battery included and super compact. The upgradedover-ear leather cushion better fits the human ear structure for added stability and comfort, perfect for anyone who works in challenging environments. Durable on-ear foam cushions arealso provided to address different wearing preferences. Simply use them as needed and enjoy the experience of incredible portability and comfort without compromising quality.
Backward Compatible with the Solidcom C1
The Solidcom C1 Pro is perfectly compatible with the entire Solidcom C1 wireless intercom system for increased flexibility and expandability.
- Dual-Mic ENC
- PTT Function
- 150Hz–7kHz Wideband Audio
- 1,100ft (350m) Reliable Range
- DECT 6.0-Enhanced Stability
- Ultra-long Duration
- Increased Portability & Durability
- Ready Out of Box
- Backward Compatibility
- A & B Dual Grouping
- Three-System Cascaded Connection
- ANNOUNCE Function